Specially created to produce an ideal environment that secures and helps heal your skin, it’s also free of scent, dyes and preservatives, making it gentle for delicate skin. Use this multi-purpose ointment to protect or soothe incredibly dry skin, chapped lips, split feet and hands, minor cuts and burns, and any other skin inflammations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.
About Aquaphor Recovery Lotion
If you’re browsing for a service to cracked, irritated, mildly-burned or dry skin, the near-century long success of Aquaphor Recovery Ointment recommends that possibly it’s the simplest treatments that supply the best relief. Developed by Eucerin in 1925, the gentle moisturizing treatment gel was initially created as a delivery approach for skin medications. Use this multi-purpose ointment to secure or soothe incredibly dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, small cuts and burns, and any other skin inflammations, so you can get on with your day conveniently.
Is Aquaphor the Like Vaseline?
Aquaphor Recovery Ointment is frequently compared with Vaseline when newbie users feel its somewhat slick, gel consistency. While they’re both petroleum-based, Vaseline is 100% petroleum, a finishing which locks wetness outside the skin as effectively as locking it in. Alternatively, Aquaphor Recovering ointment is only 41% petroleum, which forms a semi-occlusive barrier on the skin– this suggests that moisture in the air can still permeate the lotion as it’s drawn to your skin. Since its lower petroleum material allows for the blood circulation of water and oxygen, Aquaphor Healing Lotion really helps wounds recover by providing a protective, moist healing environment.
What Else Remains in There?
Aquaphor Healing Lotion’s mild formula does a powerful task securing dry, cracked or inflamed skin with very little active ingredients:
– Fuel atum: Active component and nonprescription skin protectant, petrolatum forms a barrier on the skin and assists keep wetness
– Lanolin Alcohol: A subfraction of lanolin (a wax made from wool wax) that contains a mix of hydrocarbons that imparts skin-smoothing homes. Lanolin alcohol is made up of cholesterol and fatty acids, which have actually been revealed to offer skin advantages
– Glycerin: A natural moisturizer and humectant that attracts and binds moisture to the external layer of your skin and keeps it hydrated
– Panthenol: Likewise known as pro-vitamin B5, when used topically Panthenol functions as a humectant as well as conditions the skin
– Bisabolol: Derived from the chamomile plant, Bisabolol assists and has anti-inflammatory homes promote recovery of damaged skin
There aren’t many components in this timeless lotion, and it stays totally without scents, preservatives and dyes.
What Is Aquaphor Recovery Ointment Good For?
Aquaphor’s wide array of usages is part of what keeps this calming balm so popular! It can be used anywhere on your face, including your lips. Also exceptional for badly dry hands and feet, compromised and delicate skin, here are a few examples of simply how flexible Aquaphor is:
– Secures skin from wind burn, along with cold or dry air, and the resulting chafing, blistering, or dry or chapped skin
– Protects dry, split feet or hands, in addition to small cuts, scrapes, and burns, permitting skin time to heal
– Perfect for securing skin from chafing while engaging in sports like running, cycling, swimming, or perhaps just basic working out
– If you have a red, irritated nose or cheeks, Aquaphor may help provide some soothing relief
How it works:
Aquaphor is uniquely developed to restore smooth, healthy skin. Unlike petroleum jelly, it creates a semi-occlusive barrier on skin, which produces a perfect recovery environment that allows the flow of water and oxygen. It likewise takes in the recuperating skin’s own natural injury exudates, keeping the injury moist to help promote recovery.
Safe. Gentle. Free of the scents, preservatives, and dyes that might cause irritation or contact dermatitis. Medically proven non-comedogenic. Aquaphor is popular with skin doctors and doctors not just due to the fact that of its effectiveness in protecting, conditioning, and smoothing skin, but also due to the fact that of its very little variety of ingredients and low potential to aggravate.